New year, new me?

Well, I'm thinking about it, I'm officially the heaviest I've been ever, while not pregnant.
I've been scouring the Internet for blogs or books about sugar detox for those like me who seem to eat very, very beige foods.
I have taken recently to calling myself a potato, it's true, I'm heavy, round and very beige at the moment..
I eat lots of beige foods, chocolate 🍫 , pasta, cereal 🥣 bread 🥪 tea 🍵 and the list goes on.
I feel like crap at the moment, the amount of sugar I consume is currently astronomical, I'm very sedentary, lethargic and always tired 😴 .
I know that this is a side effect of the amount of sugar I'm consuming and the lack of exercise.
I HAVE TO do something about it. I have to make a change.
Sooooo, what to change first.. I feel that if I decide this is crap, I need to change, and then try to change it all, all at once, but I'm going to fail miserably.
So what to change first? Exercise 🏃‍♀️? Food 🍟? Water 💦 ?
I'm going to think on this, I do tend to find for me that beginning exercise tends to spur me on for everything else.. But I want to prepare myself mentally for this, I need to make sure that this is it, I'm in the right frame of mind and that this is going to happen... And I NEED to make it a lifestyle change, this needs to be permenant, I cannot keep Yo-yo'ing
What about you? I'm writing this for l myself mostly but for those who feel nutritionally or emotionally stuck when it comes to weight or food...
What changes do you think YOU could make?

Comments

Popular Posts