My food over a few days

So, after my first post I thought I'd give an example of just what "astronomical amount of sugar" actually is... So firstly this morning I've eaten.
  •  big bowl of chocolate shreddies (with double cream)
  • 3 cups of tea (with sweetener and full fat milk)
  • 80 g of Galaxy milk chocolate.
  • red onion and chive bagel with clover spread and cream cheese.
  • mac and cheese
  • more chocolate
  • biscuits
  • more chocolate
Well that is one day however for the most part this is what most days look like a lot of beige food with lots of sugar and even quite a lot of fat.
So now that it is a new year, I have decided to take part in Veganuary, so from today no animal products, there I believe is a big divide in what honey constitutes, for the moment I will be leaving that alone, but may re introduce it in the future.

One thing I have noticed is that a lot of vegan foods that are processed contain quite a lot of sugar so I may try to stay away from those as much as possible.

So fellow picky eaters following my original post what would you like to change in your diet? just making healthier choices?

#messymum.


 


Comments

Popular Posts